Online scratch cards are exactly what they are supposed to be: scratch cards. This game is only based on luck and nothing else.
Generally, just like slot machines, scratch cards are available in different themes and at different price points that will suit all bankrolls.
The rules of online scratch card games
It’s very, very simple: you buy your card, and you scratch it. If you have identical symbols (the symbols can vary enormously), you win a more or less important prize according to the table of payments. The gains are, therefore, instantaneous.
In some games, you don’t win cash or prizes, but multipliers. Thus, the game will ask you to make a bet before scratching. If you win, your winnings will be the equivalent of your bet on which the multiplier will be applied. The importance of this multiplier will depend on the game, but, for jackpots, x2500s are not uncommon.
- Some scratch cards can include rules specific to the theme they address. Do not hesitate to consult the Help section of the game for more information on the one that interests you.
- You must finish scratching the card on court before you can attack the next one.
Scratch Card Strategies
Again, it is difficult to talk about strategy here because the scratch cards are dependent on chance and luck. But, as with bingo, making the right choices can make all the difference between a growing bankroll and one that dries up.
- Buy the cheapest scratch cards: the cheapest cards offer low earnings, but you will win more often. On the contrary, expensive cards will offer high winnings (in thousands of dollars), but in return will offer drastically lower chances of winnings.
- Choose a theme that you understand: it’s always better to play a game that you understand than the opposite. It is also more comfortable and less stressful.
- Check with the casino if all the prizes are still eligible for winning: it may happen that certain prizes cannot be won several times during a given period of time (day, week, or month). If a particular prize or gain motivates you, first ask the platform if it is still available before playing.